Beautiful guest house
At Breaslann Guest House we pride ourselves on offering high standards of accommodation at affordable rates.
Owned and operated by Louise & Ian Gatt since July 2005, we are located in the busy town of Inverurie, just off the A96, some 17 miles north west of Aberdeen. Our comfortably furnished guest house opened in 2005 and all our rooms have recently been refurbished.
We have built a strong reputation based on our exceptional customer services, with many guests returning time and time again. We are rated 3* by the Scottish Tourist Board.
A small but clean and friendly guest house we have good sized rooms with excellent facilities. Whatever your need, we are happy to assist in any way to ensure your stay with us here at Breaslann Guest House is enjoyable and memorable as possible.
"We are closed on 27th September to January 2014 for renovation and refurbishments"
Why choose Breaslann Guest House?
- Comfortable twin or double rooms available
- Delicious breakfast included
- All rooms have private shower en-suite facilities.
- Freeview Flat Screen TV in every room
- Complementary wi-fi access in all rooms
- Ideally located close to Inverurie railway station
- Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- Baby Cot available - We do not charge for infants
For the comfort of all guests we operate a No Smoking policy throughout the house.
We offer private off street parking and a secure garage for motorcycles/ push bikes and can be reached easily from Inverurie railway station.
For modern and contemporary accommodation in Breaslann Guest House on 01467 621 608